Thursday, June 07, 2012

Finding Squidoo

For a long time now I've been trying to find something I can do from home that I enjoy, which will bring in a little extra money.  For the first two years I was married I was the bread winner, making around $15 an hour.  I quit because my husband had started a new job.  At that point, I decided I wanted to be a homemaker.  Shortly after relocating with my husband's work, we conceived and nine months later had a beautiful baby boy.  I have reached a point in my life where I want to do something that is just me, something that makes me feel important and brings gratification.  Squidoo allows me to do this and surprisingly has already become somewhat addictive.  I love not only writing, but reading other lenses.  You can interact with the articles and like them through Facebook, Twitter, Pin It using Pinterest, or even recommend it here on Google.  It is the thing I do to get away from every day life.  I usually work on it at night when there are no distractions and I am just left by myself to share my thoughts without any critiquing.  It has also helped me to not snack as much at night because my attention is focused else where.  I don't like to just throw out my opinions, what I really enjoy doing is helping others by sharing my experiences.  I would be lying if I said I don't hope to make a little money while doing this as well, we shall see as time goes on.  There are some amazing stories of those that have been making thousands of dollars a month, which are very inspiring and definitely add motivation.  If after reading my lenses you find you like an article I've written, please make sure to click a like button and feel free to leave me a comment on Squidoo.  While you are there check out some of the other great lenses.  If you are already a Squidoo writer, send me your lensmaster name and I'll make sure to return the favor.  Hopefully this journey will a prosperous one for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment